Family Celebrations

Every family celebrates different things and festivals from different countries, like my my family we celebrate sooo many different festivals, because we are Chinese!

I believe everyone knows Chinese New Year, it was amazing we have fireworks every where and we MUST have oranges, but sadly this year which is 2019 I didn’t go back to China because it is too late, and I missed my other family members(・_・;. And well I believe everyone knows what does new year means, just to celebrate the new year. And it is very important for us to know when the new year is coming in morning importantly is for the people who is working outside that it is very hard for them to go back to their families and spend some time with them.

In for the second one it is not that important but basically everyone was celebrating is in the house or outside is called 元宵节. 元宵节is a festival that you can eat those balls made of sticky rice so you basically you squash the rice in to a very sticky version, make sure you check if they’re all squashed or it will be very weird when you eat them. And there are many different kinds of sticky rice bowl then might be something in it or little tiny balls.

And third one is called 中秋节,  it is the day where you have a mooncake do you know what is mooncake? Well it is a type of cake that taste very good I don’t know how to explain what dose it looks like but I will get a picture. About this festival, there is a story behind it you can check it out!

And of course we do celebrate Christmas sometimes but not a lot because my parents they’re not really Christians and what do I mean is we do celebrate sometimes but not a lot, but we do have Christmas tree though, and I know some of my friends does cause they want to follow whatever they think you guys were doing so they can know more about what they should do if they’re going to be Australians. And that’s what my parents are thinking.

And of course the most fun festival ever is Halloween, I still remember this year I went trick or treat with my friends we got a lot of candies but I finished them on the second day(´・_・`).

And Children’s day, it is just for kids, in China we have a lot of homework it is more than what you have thought it is sooo hard, so people think we are very tough so we can get presents from our teacher and parents and it was pretty fun just for some kids, but other kinds of kids they don’t really celebrate that because… yes, homework, everywhere. I got a friend in China she never celebrate that in that you’re really sorry to her so every time when I get a free present I will take another one for her, and that’s why she is so much smarter than me and you know every time like people are saying look at her she’s so is mine look at you, you dumb! Bad memories still make me happy so haha…

I don’t think I needs to talk trough Father’s day and Mother’s day…

And lucky last 七夕, which means the lovers day, it celebrates for the couples whether they’re married or not and they just give each other presents they have made for them or brought. But for the singles are just trying ignore them like me.(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻ 

And thank you for visiting my blog!